Kindness has been on my mind in recent days. How kindness is a beautiful quality in people. How it softens the blows of life. What a difference a kindness can make. How it can cost so very little. What a wonderful present it is to give the gift of kindness.
Today's post is a list of articles that relate to Christmas, relationships, and the benefits of kindness. These all relate to family estrangements or conflicts in some way. Some more directly than others.
- Dec. 22, 2010: Happy Holidays and How You Can Help by Jeffrey Fishberger, MD
- Dec. 23, 2010: Can Kindness Cut the Risk of Heart Disease by David R. Hamilton, Ph. D.
- Dec. 21, 2010: How to Be Helpful to Almost Anyone, Anytime by Dr. Peter Breggin
- Dec. 20, 2010: Greed and Goodness Alive: The Holiday Top Five by Terry Kelhawk
- Dec. 22, 2010: The War on Christmas: When 'Merry Christmas' Isn't Very Merry by Steven Petrow
- Dec. 22, 2010: You Deserve! by Fiona McColl
- Dec. 22, 2010: Over-Giving: When Giving Hurts by Fiona McColl